Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday already!!

I had a 9:30 phone call for work so I wasn't off my chair by 9am. It took me til about 1:30 today. I did feel that sucking feeling from sitting in my chair too long, unexercise, unshowered. It's good for me to avoid that black hole.

Since I was having trouble motivating I just got on the treadmill and kicked out 20 mins. of HR intervals. It's my bare minimum but I don't want to overdo it and burn out, so it's good to scale back when I want to.

Again, no alcohol last night. Good for me. Tomorrow night I will allow myself to have a few drinks. Eating was good yesterday, too, though I did have a cookie. Totally not worth it. I won't have anymore, at least not whole ones.

The rice cooker came and I love it. I'm eating day old rice right now and it's still terrific. I'm cooking GABA brown rice now which is supposed to be an anti-anxiety helper, so we'll see if that has an effect.

I also bought some fish oil pills today at Sprouts. The Omega-3 is also supposed to be a mood stabilizer, so I'll watch that, too. I only bought a month or less worth. I should eat 3-4 capsules a day, or 3 plus an egg.

No comments: