Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday

Instead of exercise today I did all the yardwork for both yards. That was plenty. Both mowed, weed-eated, blowed, pool filters cleaned, bugs sprayed, ant pellets spread. It's so hot and nasty out there. Maybe I should make a rule no sitting at the pc until my workout is done. The longer I wait in the day, the harder it is. The 9am rule works pretty well, too, though, if I can stick with it.

Still no alcohol all week but it's Friday so HH is planned. My eating's been good. I don't know what it is but something's having an appetite suppressant effect. I thought it might've been the kundalini but that was days ago. Maybe it's the rice. I've been eating mostly that the last few days. Maybe the fish oil? I just started that yesterday afternoon, though. Maybe the lifestyle changes are just pulling me out of the depression/anxiety rut. I don't know, I had all my right fingers bandaged last night from ripping at them. That's not usually a good sign. I do feel more positive about things lately, less like I'm stuck in a tailspin. As hard as it is to get moving in the morning, I think doing so makes me feel more in control of my life throughout the day.

No comments: