Monday, August 18, 2008

No blog posts over the weekend. No exercise. Eating was not bad, not terrific. I'm happy with it. Same with alcohol consumption. Some, probably too much, but not too bad. I felt a little hungover Sat., though and I wonder if I'll just decide to skip it completely someday. Maybe if I remind myself here how not worth it it is, that time will come sooner.

Today I did get back to biz and stepped for 45 mins. while watching TAR. I need to remind myself it's not about the calories but the mental health, but I ate a cookie last night and that 45 mins. of cardio didn't even burn off those calories. Oh well, sometimes you gotta have a cookie. (It was one of those 500 calorie ones.) Again, next time I'm considering that-- note to self: Not worth it.

I made lentils in the rice cooker last night and mixed them with rice... mmmm! I put about 3 cups lentils, I think 6 cups water (?), chopped an onion and some garlic, and just seasoned it at the end. And added a chopped tomatoe to my bowl. It was very good and healthy, and the dogs can eat the leftovers if I don't eat it all.

No comments: